Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Please help me with my newsletter...again!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It's time for me to be putting together another SOAGC newsletter but I want to make sure nothing important slips through the cracks. I already know that AGPLA opened--what day was the grand opening? Brigitte/Miki sent me a list of titles of books that AG is supposed to release in August including Brave Emily. AG's site doesn't really have anything under "what's new" right now. Is there anything else I should know? Thanks in advance! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There have been some Molly retirements and will be more according to a list that someone's personal shopper sent her.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Drat! I seem to remember that the Miss Victory outfit was being retired; what else has gone? Do you know the ones that the PS said will retire?

    Is it still fairly certain that Kit's waffle iron is gone for good?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI,

    Read the last post in this thread http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/2155/t/20412

    HTH,

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly's BED and TRUNK are going to be retiring?!? And all her Camp Gowanagin things?? She'll have absolutely nothing left at all for her "Saves the Day" story! [img]redface.gif[/img] How can they do that?? You've got to be KIDDING me, AG!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping this back up to the top because I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the AGPLA Grand Opening date. Thanks!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The official Grand Opening date was Saturday, April 22nd. The store actually opened its doors for what they called a "soft opening" on Tuesday, April 18th. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AngieBelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not taking those future retirements as absolute fact until I see it for myself. I'm willing to bet that a great deal of those- particularly things like the bed and the trunk- are not actually disappearing but are being revamped. Also, considering that the audition notice for the Molly movie specifically asked for some tap experience, I wouldn't be surprised if her new outfits include a brand new tap dress! Remember, a new movie means new stuff too, not just retirements- I wouldn't worry too much until we see for ourselves what they are doing.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Jeanette! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •